Industrial Hygiene Protects Workers
Workers can easily be exposed to harmful airborne particles such as dust, metals, carbon monoxide, bacteria, and other microbes.
NoVA Environmental Solutions offers Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene services for Health and Safety Managers, Contractors, Commercial, Industrial, Governmental, and Healthcare Facilities clients from Winchester, VA throughout Northern Virginia, and the metropolitan Washington D.C. area.
What is Industrial Hygiene?
Industrial Hygiene serves to anticipate, recognize, and evaluate conditions that may cause a worker or building occupant illness or injury. There are important standards for safety that must be met by employers to be compliant with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations.
Industrial Hygiene Services Consist of:
- Conducting environmental inspections to determine compliance to regulations
- Review of facility plans
- Review of previous inspection reports
- Observation of facilities in operation
- Collection and analysis of data as well as samples
Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene services we provide
NoVA Environmental Solutions has helped hospitals, manufacturing, and other facilities in Virginia, Maryland, and West Virginia ensure their workers are protected by conducting:
- Chemical Exposure Monitoring
- Particulate Exposure Monitoring
- Silica Dust Exposure Monitoring (to aid compliance with OSHA regulation 29 CFR 1926.1153
- Noise level OSHA Compliance Monitoring
- And more…